Saturday, January 19, 2013

Making Bedtime Better...

Sometimes I love bedtime and sometimes I hate it, and it all depends on the story that we're reading.  Hadley is happy with most anything that we read.  In fact, Hadley has requested more than once that I read her this:



Which is great, sort of.  And in full disclosure, I did buy this book for her at a garage sale because I do want her to have a wide variety of books to read.  That being said, we just started reading the first Harry Potter book, and I'm enjoying it, too!

Because there are some great kids books, and even more terrible ones, I'd like to start a list of books that will make bedtime awesome and not awful.

If you have a suggestion or review, facebook me, send it to katie.kalish@gmail.com, or leave a comment and I'll add it to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment